Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Merry Christmas! This was a wonderful Christmas for my family and me! We spent a wonderful Christmas Eve at my dad's where we ate a delicious dinner, opened presents from Mel and my dad and each other, and enjoyed each other's company. The next morning we opened Santa's gift to us and our stocking presents! At 9:00 A.M. my mom came and we drove to Mill Creek! There we opened Santa's other presents and presents from my mom and from each other. The rest of the day we hung around the house and ate a wonderful lunch together. One by one people left, but they all stayed for a long time! I received some great gifts from everybody! Every gift was thoughtful and I love each and every one. From Mark I got a gorgeous jewelry box, Carly and Scott got me a beautiful necklace with the letter N on it and two pairs of earrings, Kimberly gave me a "groovy" lava lamp, and Tiffany got me some charms for my necklace and some candy! Carly's parents, Hal and Liz, gave me a very warm hat a gloves! Mom's gifts to me included a fleece blanket, a calendar, and a laptop! To the family she got us a Wii! From Mel and my dad I received a Sonicare Toothbrush, some navy blue toms, some Uggs, and a charm for my necklace! The charm was a Space Needle! That was my Christmas and would like to thank everybody for everything and for making it so merry!

2 comments: